We are very pleased to announce that on 1 August 2013 the manufacturing process of water turbines shall be shifted to a new production hall in Bartoszyce (warmińsko – mazurskie voivodeship) with a total surface area of 2200 m².
This investment shall not only let us raise the production capacity 3 times, but it shall also facilitate independent execution of any steel structures not just for water power engineering sector.
In June 2013 we activated the Szabany (Belarus) hydro-electric power station. This interesting facility makes use of treated water from the municipal sewage treatment plant in Mińsk.
Two installed turbines with horizontal shafts of S type with rotor diameter d = 1090 mm are fed by steel pipelines (each turbine separately) with diameter DN1600 and length of 125 metres. Thanks to this head of 8.5 metres in height has been obtained.
We have started the production of Kaplan turbine with vertical shaft with rotor diameter of d=950 mm for the Ścinawka (Poland) hydro-electric power station. The facility modernization consists in replacing the old Francis turbine with a turbine with significantly greater power efficiency.
In mid- December 2012, in spite of temperature reaching minus 20 centigrade the start-up of the Aleksandrija (Belarus) hydro-electric power station was completed. This facility was provided with a turbine with horizontal type S shaft with rotor diameter d = 560 mm.
2 Konopnickiej st