More information about Norwegian Funds
Call for tenders
We invite you to submit offers for the implementation of development works broken down into parts:
- Optimization of the construction of a 5-blade turbine in order to introduce a new product to the market in the form of Kaplan water turbines for 12-24 m heads.
- Verification of the design assumptions of the bearing arrangement of the S and Z turbine series of types, for 12-24 m heads.
In connection with the implementation of the project "Increasing the competitiveness of WTW by introducing new Kaplan turbines for high heads onto the market" implemented under sub-measure 19.1.2 Innovations in the area of inland or sea waters - Blue growth, measures 19.1 New Products and Investments, priority axis 19 Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021.
Date of publication on the website: 29.09.2021, 14:45
Call for tenders
We invite you to submit offers for the expansion of the production hall in connection with the implementation of the project "Increasing the competitiveness of WTW by introducing new Kaplan turbines for high heads onto the market" implemented under the sub-measure 19.1.2 Inland or sea water innovation - Blue growth, measure 19.1 New Products and Investments, priority axis 19 of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021
Date of publication on the website: 30.06.2021, 8:20
WTW Poland Sp. z o.o. implements the project entitled: "Increasing the competitiveness of the WTW company by introducing new Kaplan turbines for high heads onto the market"
The aim of the project is to increase the company's competitiveness by developing and introducing a new product to its offer. It will be a group of S and Z Kaplan turbines for heads from 12 to 24 meters, which will be used in small hydropower plants (SHP).
- introducing innovative Kaplan water turbines to the company's offer, which will allow for more efficient generation of clean electricity in the area of inland waters
- response to customer needs, which will translate into an increase in market share
- reduction of electricity consumption and CO2 emissions
- offering added value on the socio-economic level, which will result, inter alia, from from increasing employment, social initiatives and support for local business
- increasing the transfer of knowledge between the science sector and industry through cooperation with research units
Project implementation period: 01/05/2021 - 31/05/2023
Project value: PLN 4,150,512.00
Project co-financing from the Norwegian Financial Mechanism: EUR 541 151.46
Project co-financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021